May 15, 2018
Daily Podcast: TV News Extravaganza Including Renewals, Cancelations, Announcements & Trailers; Also Deadpool 2 and Solo
On the May 15, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writers Chris Evangelista and Hoai-Tran Bui to talk about what they’ve been up to in the water cooler, which includes seeing Solo, and Deadpool 2.And in the news we’ll try to talk about all the big tv announcements from the past few days, including new shows, renewals, cancelations and more.
At The Water Cooler:
- Peter saw Deadpool 2
- Chris saw Solo: A Star Wars Story
In the News:
- ‘The X-Files’ Won’t Be Returning, But ‘Prison Break’ and ’24’ Are Coming Back
- ‘Lost in Space’ Season 2 Is Go For Launch at Netflix
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Survives Thanos’ Wrath, Will Return Summer 2019
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Replaces Fired Actor with Seann William Scott; ‘Gotham’ Returns for a Final Season
- TV Cancellations: ‘The Exorcist’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘Designated Survivor’, ‘Quantico’, ‘Alex, Inc.’, ‘Great News’, ‘Taken’
- ‘The Expanse’ Cancelled After Three Seasons on Syfy
- All Of The Network TV Shows Canceled and Renewed for the 2018-2019 Season
- Live-Action ‘Doom Patrol’ Series Coming to DC Universe Digital Service
- Watch the Fox Fall 2018 Trailers: ‘The Passage,’ ‘Last Man Standing,’ ‘Rel’
- Watch the NBC Fall 2018 Trailers: ‘Manifest’, ‘New Amsterdam’, ‘I Feel Bad’
Other articles mentioned:
- 5 Reasons Someone Who Hated ‘Deadpool’ Will Enjoy ‘Deadpool 2’
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Review: A Smug Sequel That’s Just as Obnoxious as The Original
- ‘Lost In Space’ Review: Netflix’s Space Adventure is ‘Lost,’ in Space
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.