April 19, 2019
Daily Podcast: What It’s Like To Visit ‘Shanghai Disneyland’
On the April 19 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by Jeff Morreale to talk about his trip to Shanghai Disneyland resort. We hear all about this fairly new Disney theme park, find out about the best rides, the culture differences, and get tips for a potential visit.
Opening Banter: Jeff just got home from China today and is chatting with us.
In Our Feature Presentation: Jeff tells us what it’s like to visit Shanghai Disneyland.
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
The post Daily Podcast: What It’s Like To Visit ‘Shanghai Disneyland’ appeared first on /Film.